WHY TIME WHY?

WHY TIME WHY?


                                                          




Once heard
Time and tide
Never wait for a man
Time flies
Huh,that’s all true

Have I been a somnambulist?
And now am awake
Tell me my dear
Isn’t this very far?

Why time why?
You were so unfaithful
And ingrate.
You walked quitely
Telling me nothing.

Take me back please
Lest I suffer nostalgia.

And when you take me back
Move with no hasty-hasty
Be a fidus achates
Tell me everything
About your steps
So I stay qui vive
Don’t upset my apple cart

Do once in a blue moon
Make it up,in my nightmare
Even just within a jiffy
So when I wake up
I make a clean breast of everything
Will be buckled on my armour
I cross the rubicon,and fight immortally
The everlasting fight..the victory!
Why time why?




3 comments:

  1. Stop fighting and enjoy the nostalagia that result from that state, Anyway just assume you already are a victor. Thats powerful sir.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.