THE SMILE ON YOUR FACE


THE SMILE ON YOUR FACE
Josephat S. Hema.



I really want you to know how much I value your smile. I want you to know how much you made me smile when you smiled at me and how much excited I felt when you smiled back at me. I just want you to know that your smile has been the best part of my life year, and it’s my hope that I’ll cherish that awesome smile eternally.

I know sometimes you had pains in your heart...sometimes you were in great needs... sometimes you  lost your precious possessions,  sometimes you lost your beloved ones and sometimes you did not want to smile at all; you had no reasons to smile...But yet you smiled, even with tears…God counted your smiles much at those moments. Your smiles in those moments meant that “all is well” regardless of all the harsh waves of life which actually meant to make you stronger. It was the sign of hope...it was the sign of gratefulness for all the past Mercies and Graces ... it was the sign of Faith…it was the sign of Love.

I just want you to know that your smile matters a lot…your smile gave me strength, your smile restored my lost hope and strength, inspired me and gave me the power to smile back...forgetting all the dark past and pressed on for a brighter future…your smile is that powerful...not even how you can imagine…your smile taught me to love tirelessly. Your smile is my testimony.

One thing I want to tell you…I don’t wish to lose neither waste that bright and beautiful smile of yours…may you please keep on smiling and I promise to do the same, longing for a brighter and more beautiful smile. DON’T STOP SMILING.
Your smile is that much and beyond; PRECIOUS TO ME.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.