COMING BACK


COMING BACK
Josephat S. Hema

Down i bow,your highness                                  
It's over now,ignoring you,
Annoyed,how many time i passed you by?
No,Hello.
Me,Reckless.

My eyes can't see,told you?
Even the T.E.M helps nothing,
Neither can my hands appreciate your touch,
But,I appreciate the great good you have done to me.

Had you been tangible,
I would love embracing you,
I would whisper to you,
How i value your creations,
Nature would mean nothing in your absence.

Dear Air,
I don't care how much you hold,
Compositions and matters of such,
Whether Nitrogen or Oxygen in abundance,
If colorless or tasteless,
I really don't take a trouble in facts,
There is one thing i just like about you,
It is the secret of my smiles.

That you brought back my hopes.
Like a boomerang.


I take back hold of what did fly,
Escaped from my strong fingers,
Taken by whirlwind, your fierce relative.
You know how i hated.

Hope back coming,
They say it's a work of forces,
Those balances Physics could explain,
Air molecules velocities,
Total and Resultant buoyancy,
Air resistance and drags,
And things like those you know.
Of which i care less.


What i know is,
My life journey didn't die in the midst.
I cried, never knew that second chances were real.

Back into my arms,
I restart afresh and strongly,
This time, more sound and perfect,
Count on me.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.