CANDELA!



CANDELA!
Josephat S. Hema


That cool guy,

Who never spoke a thing,
He used to look outside the window,
All days long,
Staring at something I never knew,
For a year at least, writing something,
He left silently,
With this piece back,
Guess it’s for you, Lady.
He used to call you CANDELA,
What a strange sweet name!

Whose meaning I don’t know,

And here the piece reads; 


"Look at me,Pretty little face,
Talk to me, with your calm voice,
Whisper to me, I will hear in silence,
Look at me; just take a glance,
I want to see, the light on your face,
It is to me, such a great masterpiece,
Strength to me, it has become a source.

Walk with me, to the eternal place,
Young with me, till we do senescence,
Will always feel, such a young Reverence,
Dream of me, crowned my Princess,
Instill me, all your best solace.

Love me; you are just the best,
Cry with me, you be my confidence,
Back I will, forever ever-since,
Holding still, with all diligence,
Wait and see, my faithful durance,
Letting it be, a very sure promise”
                                                           -Day dreamer     



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.