HOLLOW IN MY HEART.

HOLLOW IN MY HEART.
Oooh! My dear Tsarah,
You're absence is killing me inside,
Your mirrages are all around me,
I'm dying waiting for your return,
When will I see you ever again?

You know, you just vaporised,
Like a dream and real you were not there,
wait a bit, I said to my inner self,
is it serious? queried my other half,
This is for real, my heart lamented,
Don't bother me, my brain barked back,
That was the convo with my own body.

Heart's totally filled with sadness,
Drums're singing melodies of tears,
My soul's withered like tree in dried river,
These are the stone ages of my own.

Let's work it out my Belladonna,
Hoping Lakshmi was not a reason,
Never would I promised you a paradise,
I'll be condemned for break the promise,
Loving you is the best I could tell.

Oooh! My dear Tsarah,
I've easly been dealing with numbers,
Yet can't count of the gone days,
Days I could be energized by your smile,
Days I'm just dreaming of currently.

Legends are living in poems,
So I'll write you in my childish lines,
For I'm gonna miss you now and then,
At least I'll hold your hands in my dreams,
I believe I'll cover the hollow in my heart,
For sun'll rise with Princess  on your place.

               Josephat A Wangwe.
               @Medart- 2018.






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.