WAJIFYA


WAJIFYA

I can't,
This Math i can't,
I can't calculate,
I thought i was smart,
Then i knew that am lost.

My fine CASIO Device,
Fx-99IEX Scientific Calculator,
Has less the figures,
It's Log and exponents,
Wouldn't fit in,
The graph drawn aren't straight,

I calculated air volumes,
The inspiration and expiration,
That fill my alveoli,
Removing dirty gases.
Then the heart pumping,
Forces and energies,
That keep my systems at proper work.

So was with My brain,
The firing that brings senses,
Perfecting the connectivity,
Gates in my neurons,
Chemicals flowing,
Dopamine and the likes,
In and out the Reward sytems.

Liver and Kidney,
The vital factories,
Biological securities,
Busy sieving the poisons,
I calculated too.

And before i did other parts,
Letting alone my bountiful sins,
That you forgave and forgot,
My Computer Excel collapsed,
Huge was the cost,
Lord i cant God i cant,
I cant pay the debts,
My whole life it costs,
I surrender my quest,
I just want to say,

"Thank you Lord"

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.