THY WORLD-2


THY WORLD-2
Josephat S. Hema
I will find hope in the storm,
Hurricanes or whatever rains,
For I know it’s the battle of the natural forces you created,
And that it will just be over,
At the proper balance.

I will find hopes in the altitudes,
For they have thin air,
Which favors heroes’ breaths,
Whose lungs have matured,
I guess I’m the one, or I will be the one,
On the way up,
Only that I won’t give up.

Oh do you know about Eagles tactics?
Do you know about Ants team work?
Or did you learn about Dolphins counter-current movement?
And what about Agave sisalana drought resistance?
There is always something I would learn
Something about hope, faith, and perseverance,
 hard work and discipline.
They are all your genuine works Oh lord.

Thy world is full of hope
Thy world is perfect


-END

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.