EXPERIENCE

EXPERIENCE
(Reflection of poet's minds)
Josephat S. Hema

His experience,
A single Poet,
When asked by an Old man!

"I have talked to air molecules,
I have shouted to comets,
I have vowed to sea waves,
Isn't that funny?

I have told butterflies, “i love you"
I have sung with Nightingales,
I have embraced the dove,
Though they kept not our secrets.

I have hung under the rainbow,
Hugged the color blue, my fav
I skied over the clouds,
I cultivated a sandwich tree in the sky.

I have flied unbelievably,
Joined the Eagles' covey,
I have kissed the lightning,
I have stopped the thunder.

I have gone to Mars,
I have started a Martians choir,
I will soon go to the Sun,
And bring it to Earth."

The Old man emotionally replied,
"Fall in love immediately,
Get married Son,
Or you will soon become Psychiatric."


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.