FAVOURITE


FAVORITE

Josephat S. Hema


Hello, Adorable,
The ancient days heard your stories,
And the future will tell, such great news,
Of your survival, in harsh scenes
Because I'm sure, you’ll exist for eternity

No challenge put you down, No problem stopped you
Not by strength not by Mighty, But Graces.
You're Favored.

At once,
I thought i would never see you again,
When the grand tornado, Carried you over,
Tossed and pinched you.

I closed my eyes, and cried bitterly
Saying Goodbye,
Before i heard your sweet voice again,
And saw your joyful smile,
I cried with Joy

The Harmattans,Dusted all over you
Blinded your vision, But i wonder how
You still got along, never lost your way,
to destination.

Your roadway, Was rough and scary
Thorns surrounded you,
Hot sand, sometimes cold and wet
Never made you stop,
Go back,
Or turn aside,
Though you had no shoes.

It sometimes rained heavily over you,
Thunderstorms heard,
And the hottest sun rays would hit you,
The journey was bitter,
Tears would fall down,
From your eyes,
Passing your dear cheeks,
Which shone unexplainably,
With your smile,
When the storm was over.


You said it was well,
because nothing lasts forever.

My giant,
I would love to be your breath,
During mountain climbing,
To learn all the endurance,
When you walk against the darkness,
And finally,
Reach your destiny,
My prayers are with you,
Nothing will kill you,
Neither stops you,
Everything was designed to make you muscular,
And there you are,
Favourite.

If I take the other way
We'll finally meet
At the top.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.