REVERSE CURE


REVERSE CURE
Josephat S. Hema

And so he wrote down,
What the heck did he write?
Nutrition or Micturition?
Sugary,Surgery or Survey?
Lend,Limb or Tomb?
Pain,gain or Plain?
Fever or Fewer?
Rest,Crest or Vest?
Oh My God,
This is another agony my Dear.

Much pain i endured you know,
I came from the remoteness,
I covered a long distance,
through African bumpy roads,
I have swallowed dust and Sun rays.

You showed me a seat,
A little hospitality,
Though you greeted not,
And you looked away,
I know you are tired or what,
You are a human too,
I forgave that.

I forgave your un-ironed coat,
That made my eyes aching,
I forgave your fake grin,
And your ridiculous look,
Through your loose dusty spectacles,
As if i'm sitting on your rough nose.

Anyway, you took history,
Touched me with your devices,
Ordered lab test,
And filled in the details,
this is where i can't take it in anymore.

Is this shabby hand writing,
That made you pass exams?
Stop kidding!
Nothing is correct,
Your name neither mine,
This makes me even more sick,
Even the medications,bad enough,
Pay respect to my Health Doc,
Can i get another Prescription?


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.