EVERYTHING,EVERYTHING


EVERYTHING,EVERYTHING
Josephat S. Hema


That I can’t,you tell me,
Flying is for pigeons,
And the Ostrich like me should just run,
And stay down.
But I want to fly,
Please teach me,
Or I will learn myself.

Everything I will do,
Everything I desire,
I will travel the World,
I will write volumes,
I will sing and dance,
I will shout,
I will lead,
I will research,
I will heal.

Everything,
I won’t settle for less,
I want to move against nature,
It hurts they say,
But I’m ready,
Because I want that Joy,
Of doing better than anyone else,
Of doing impossibles.


And my life story,
Will be written in people’s heart,
But in books as well,
I will read it when young,
Or someone will do if for me,
When my old eyes fail me,
Sounding it aloud,
It will inspire myself.


I will live to the fullest,
To see everything done,
Before I rest in peace forever,
Lord keep the fire,
And the energy in me,
To stay forever,
If it pleases you,
I want to do everything,
Everything.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.