EASY


EASY
Josephat S. Hema


I once fell in love with a Nightingale,
Though her sweet songs were strange,
And couldn’t grasp her words.
But I sat down her favourite tree,
And closed my eyes,
Then we finally sang same songs,
With harmonized impressions,
Of resonating whistles, trills and gurgles
Easy at last.

I once was trapped behind the Great walls,
But I talked to the other side,
And heard people talking back to me.
I never shouted again,
Like when I did some other times,
Without success.
Easy at last.

I once sent the Roses to the Princess,
Flowers carrying all the untold secrets,
Of thousand words I could not recall,
Whenever she gets close enough.
But when she looked on the petals,
She understood it all,
Easy at last.

I once dreamt of a destiny,
Thinking it unapproachable,
But i reached there in seconds,
When the mighty cyclones carried me,
And made all dreams come true,
Easy at last.

I learned to believe,
And I learned love,
These two things,
Can smash all impossibilities
And finally turn all things,
Easy.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.